Employee Assistance Program
We are pleased to announce our Employee Assistance Program is now provided by KGA.
Through KGA you receive 24/7 access to a network of experts providing support for mental health, childcare, eldercare, legal, financial issues and more. KGA’s confidential services are available to you and your adult household members, at no cost to you.
Access KGA at:
1. Login to my.kgalifeservices.com with our company code to access resources, schedule counseling appointments and establish a membership
2. Phone: 800-648-9557 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person, phone, video or message-based sessions to help resolve emotional and mental health issues.
Consultations with licensed professionals for debt management, budgeting and financial planning.
CrisisImmediate intervention for depression, anxiety, substance misuse and risk of harm to self or others.
Consultations with an attorney and referrals for most legal issues*
Referrals for services ranging from pet sitting and house cleaning to fitness classes and continuing education resources.
Consultations with a registered dietician on weight management, food allergies, children’s nutrition and other dietary needs.
Consultations and referrals to meet the needs of elders and the caregivers supporting them.
Assessment of stress level and techniques/tips for managing stress.
Referrals for childcare needs and support for parenting challenges. Access to family/couples counseling.
Support for work stress and consultations for career exploration.
More KGA EAP resources:
- View more information about the Employee Assistance Program benefits for general government employees.
- Access information about the Public Safety Employee Assistance Program benefits for Police Department and Fire Department employees.
- KGA EAP Brochure Flyer
- Employee Assistance and Work Life Program Flyer
Monthly EAP newsletter
For More Information
For more information about these forms, please contact the Personnel and Labor Relations Department at (203) 854-7864/7716